Welcome to LeMillIndia.com (“site”). Le Mill Private Limited and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “Le Mill” , “we”, “us”, or “our”) provide their services, including, through the site LeMillIndia.com to you, subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or shop at LeMillIndia.com, you accept these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). You shall ensure to review these Conditions periodically for updates and changes. Your continued use of the Site and availing of services from Le Mill following any revisions to the Conditions mean that you accept and agree to such revisions.
Please review our policies, which also governs your visit to LeMillIndia.com, to understand our practices. These policies shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of these Conditions.
When you visit LeMillIndia.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Le Mill or its suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Le Mill.
- Le Mill grants you, subject to your compliance with these Conditions, a limited permission to access and make personal use of the site. This limited permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools and you are not permitted to download (other than page caching) or modify the site, or any portion of the site.
- The site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit (including without limitation, any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site), create derivative works from, transfer, data mine or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within the site. You agree not to use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Le Mill and its suppliers without their express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Le Mill's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Le Mill. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by Le Mill.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the site (LeMillIndia.com) so long as the link does not portray Le Mill its suppliers or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You agree not to use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Le Mill or its suppliers as part of the link without their express written permission.
- You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the site and for all your communication and activity on and pursuant to this site. If Le Mill determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, interfered with another user's use, access or enjoyment of the site or enjoyment of our services; or otherwise violated these Conditions, you may be denied access to the site and our services on a temporary or permanent basis.
[Le Mill] has filed its application for registration under the Trade and Merchandise Act and Rules at [●] under different classes and awaiting registration. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content and communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, malware or other harmful components, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Le Mill reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit or remove content or activity at its sole discretion, but does not regularly review posted content. Le Mill takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Le Mill a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Le Mill and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Le Mill their owners, employees and directors for all claims resulting from content you supply.
All items purchased from the site LeMillIndia.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The products on the site are solely for sale in India.
- Le Mill will attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Le Mill does not warrant or represent that product descriptions or other content of the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on the site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition, in accordance with the returns policy, a copy of which is available on the Site.
Exchanges, returns and refunds are governed by our policies, copies of which are available on the site.
- This site LeMillIndia.com is provided by Le Mill on an “as is”, “as available” and “where is” basis. Le Mill makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site LeMillIndia.com or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Le Mill disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety and fitness for purpose in respect of the site, communications from Le Mill, our services, and the products on the site. Whilst we try and ensure that the site and communications from Le Mill are free of errors, viruses, malware or other harmful components, Le Mill does not warrant that the site LeMillIndia.com, its servers, or e-mail communications sent from Le Mill are free of viruses, malware or other harmful components.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Le Mill, its suppliers, owners, employees or directors assume no liability or responsibility for: (I) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content displayed on the site LeMillIndia.com; (ii) any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the site or any product purchased / procured from Le Mill, its suppliers or the site LeMillIndia.com; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site LeMillIndia.com; and/or (v) any viruses, malware or other harmful component or the like that may be transmitted to or through the site LeMillIndia.com or communication from us or any third party.
- Le Mill, its suppliers, owners, employees or directors will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Le Mill reserves the right to modify, update, correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions with respect to the site LeMillIndia.com and to modify or update these Conditions and our policies at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve, at our discretion, the right to refuse to fulfil any order, including (without limitation) those orders that may have been placed based on erroneous, inaccurate or out-of-date information on the site; or would result in a breach of applicable laws.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Conditions, under no circumstances will the liability of Le Mill to a customer under law, contract or otherwise, in relation to a purchase, exceed 100% of the total value of goods purchased by such customer.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Le Mill, its suppliers, owners, employees and its directors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to, breach of these Conditions, your violation of any applicable law or the rights (intellectual property rights) of any third party, your use of the site LeMillIndia.com, the purchase or use of product or service purchased / procured / availed from Le Mill, its suppliers or the site LeMillIndia.com.
By visiting LeMillIndia.com, you agree that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions and your use of the site, purchase of any products or availing of any services; and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Le Mill or its suppliers, owners, employees and directors.
- Any dispute relating in any way with Le Mill, or with respect to your access to LeMillIndia.com, purchase of products from Le Mill or through LeMillIndia.com, or availing of any services from Le Mill shall be submitted to confidential arbitration with its seat and venue in Mumbai, Maharashtra except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Lemli’s or its suppliers’ intellectual property rights, Le Mill or its suppliers may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted by a single arbitrator appointed by Le Mill and under the rules then prevailing under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (or any statutory re-enactment or replacement thereof). The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, unless Le Mill so elects, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Conditions, Le Mill reserves the right to pursue any legal remedy available to it in any jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Conditions or policies shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of these Conditions or policies.